Leo reportedly got so comfortable with editor Brian Hiatt they shared cigars and beers ... and DiCaprio eventually sang a shoddy rendition of the 'Cheers' theme song. Check out a few highlights from the piece:
He was a mouthy, fightin' youngster: "I was essentially a dwarf with the biggest mouth in the world. I would talk back to anyone and be up for any fight, and when you tell a kid that's three years older than you to shove it, you're going to get your ass beat. I was a real punk, there's no question about it."
What makes him nervous? "Really stupid stuff. Things that shouldn't make you anxious whatsoever. It's crazy how your mind will become this database to make you worry about things that are so arbitrary. I have a well-organized life, and I've put a lot of thought into the things that I do, and then, you know, my stomach will be...I'll just be sitting there, totally anxious about something ridiculous."
On dating: "I had better success meeting girls before Titanic. My interactions with them didn't have all the stigma behind it, not to mention there wasn't a perception of her talking to me for only one reason."
Source:
http://www.popeater.com/2010/07/21/leonardo-dicaprio-rolling-stone/